EuCNC 2016 (European Conference on Networks and Communications) is the 25th edition of a successful series of technical/scientific conferences, open to the world research community, sponsored also by the European Commission, with a focus that ranges from the physical layer to all types of supported applications. Particular focus in this edition will be on 5G technologies.
This year’s motto is: “The dawn of 5G”
Aspects of interest include but are not limited to:
• Air interfaces (PHY, MAC, RRM, respective developments towards 5G).
• Optical communications/networks (access/core technologies, signal processing, components, etc.).
• Software defined infrastructures (SDN, NFV, orchestration, etc.).
• Management technologies (physical/virtualized resource management, predictive technologies, resilience and security, learning and self-optimization, cognition, architectures and standards).
• Converging concepts (IoT/M2M, CPS, embedded and nanoscale systems, cloud/edge/fog computing, OTT, etc.).
• Business aspects, vertical sectors, applications/services.
• Testbeds and experiments.
26 Feb 2016 – Paper submission deadline
8 Apr 2016 – Notification of acceptance
22 Apr 2016 – Final paper submission